Tuesday, September 25, 2007
We were all anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Seeley #2! Erin's due date was September 16, so I was hoping for an early delivery closer to my birthday; but, the (not so) little baby in her belly wanted to stay put for 9 extra days. Erin and Mike finally went to the hospital the morning of September 25 to be induced, while Geegles and Aunt Sis watched big brother to be Eamon. Once it became later, I took Eamon home while mom stayed at the hospital with Erin and Mike.
At 10:29 pm, after more than 13 hours of labor (only half the time of Eamon's labor), Owen Michael Seeley joined our family! Tipping the scale at 10 lbs 3 oz, Owen was a beautiful, healthy baby boy.
We all fell in love with our sweet little O.
Mommy and Owen. Eamon meeting his bro.
Geegles with her Owii. Sissy and Owen.
Over the past 4 years, Owen has brought us so much love, joy and many laughs.
Owen's always loved his pacis. Sweet Owen. GO IRISH!
Owen's one of a kind "smile."
Owen is the sweetest, silliest and happiest little boy I know.
I love watching Owen grow up, and can't imagine my life without him!
Silly Owii!
Happy birthday to my sweet little Owii Bro, the best Cars-loving, nap-taking, treat-eating, hug-giving 4 year old around!







oh my cuteness :) Happy birthday Owen!
ReplyDelete